Occupational Safety and Health
OSHA Training includes:
Full Fixed Operations eLearning on OSHA, EPA
Train for Hazardous waste
Set up mandated Dealership Hazardous waste program
eLearning training program
Hazmat, Respirator programs
Inspect MSDS compliance
Set up Emergency Response and Fire Assessment policy
Review mandated written Emergency Evacuation Plan
Train employees on Blood Borne Pathogens program
Used Oil Management
A/C Refrigerant program
Provide all necessary documentation & plans relevant to OSHA requirements (manuals)
Are you prepared for and ready for an audit performed by OSHA?
- Do you perform yearly reviews of hazardous waste?
- Do you have a written inventory of hazardous chemical inventory?
- Do you have a mandated Dealership Hazard Waste Program?
- Have I identified and written an Information Security Policy?
- Do you have a written policy and do you annually inspect your Respiratory Protection Program?
- Have you developed training programs with regards to safety, Hazmat, Respiratory and other mandated programs?
- Have you developed required OSHA Lockout/Tagout Programs?
- Have you trained your personnel with regards to Blood borne Pathogens?
- Are your MSDS in proper order and ready for inspection?
- Do you have a written Emergency Evacuation installed?
- What are your policies in regards to Hazardous Material disposal?
- Have you trained all need to know employees with regards to Hazardous Communication and Right to Know?
- Have you set up a Personnel Protective Equipment Plan?
- Do you have a written emergency Response and Fire Assessment policy?